Please print a brief description of your company and the products/plants you will be bringing to the fair. We will review your application and you will be notified by email of acceptance.
VENDOR SET UP:
• 10' x 10' area - $50* per weekend
YOUR FEE INCLUDES:
• 10 x 20' area - $100* per weekend
*Add $25 for Columbus Day weekend
• All weekends including Columbus Day 10' x 10' - $250
• All weekends including Columbus Day 10' x 20' - $500
• Rented space (10’ x 10’ or 10' x 20') assigned on a first come, first served basis. Show management will determine all booth locations and acceptance.
• A pop up tent is required and to be supplied by vendors no larger than 10' x 10' or 10' x 20' for space rented. Tent locations will be on patio area in front of the conservatory.
• 1 - 6' table and 1 folding chair will be provided by Lasdon Park on request, limited quantities
• Water supply is limited, please bring your own
• Electricity: minimal available. We will be unable to accommodate any request for electric day of event without prior notice.
• Parking: we will provide a special place for vendor drop off and parking.
FLPA & Westchester County Parks Department will promote the FLPA Halloween Train Show and Fall Festival on the following websites:
- Route 35 Banner
- Westchester County Parks
- Westchester County Center
- Lasdon Park
- Social Media for Parks & Lasdon Park
- Press Releases to more than 368 area publications and radio stations
- Print materials displayed in the Park and distributed throughout targeted County Parks
- You will receive a link to your website, email or social media page on the FLPA website
- Weekly eblasts will be sent to lists to targeted audiences of more than 45,000 area residents.
Please help us promote this event by telling your customers and by posting it on your website and social media. Contact us in advance and we can provide copy and digital materials for your website or promotional pieces.
WEEKENDS: Sept. 30 - Oct. 29 including Columbus Day
TIME: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Possible evening dates for special entertainment TBD
Set-up must be completed no later than Saturdays 10 a.m. of dates chosen.
Breakdown 4 p.m. on Sundays (or Columbus Day). Early breakdown is prohibited for public safety reasons.
Vendor vehicles can not remain in the event area. All vehicles must be out of the park no later than 5 p.m. or after event ends
Security will be available overnight on weekends only. Vendors should plan on removing products and tents each weekend.
All vendors will receive a package with any additional information, booth information, etc, closer to event date.
Our event will be open to the public rain or shine. In case of poor weather, vendors are expected to attend, refunds will not be given to vendors unless the entire park/event is closed to the public and will be determined by the Lasdon Park staff.
INSURANCE CERTIFICATE OR WAIVER TO BE PROVIDED WITH PAYMENT
Your company is required to provide Lasdon Park & Arboretum with a certificate of insurance for $1 million dollars, showing evidence of liability and workers compensation coverage (workers comp. only if you have paid employees). The certificate should list the certificate holder as Lasdon Park, Arboretum & Veterans Memorial, 2610 Amawalk Road, Katonah NY 10536 and Westchester County Parks Department. The Description of Operations should list Lasdon Park, Arboretum & Veterans Memorial as additionally insured for the duration of the Lasdon Park Halloween Train Show and Fall Festival, Weekends September 30 - October 29, 2017 at Lasdon Park, Arboretum & Veterans Memorial, 2610 Amawalk Road, Katonah NY 10536. If you have any questions about this, please call 914-864-7268.
FOR GOOD AND VALUABLE CONSIDERATION,
the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, the undersigned jointly and severally agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Lasdon Park, Arboretum & Veterans Memorial and their successors and assigns, from any claim, action, liability, loss, damage or suit, arising from the following:
Exhibiting at the 2017 Lasdon Park Halloween Train Show and Fall Festival.
In the event of any asserted claim, the indemnitees shall provide the undersigned reasonably timely written notice of same, and thereafter the undersigned shall at its own expense defend, protect and hold harmless indemnitees against said claim or any loss or liability arising thereunder.
In the further event the undersigned shall fail to so defend and/or indemnify and save harmless, then in such instance the indemnitees shall have full rights to defend, pay or settle said claim on their behalf without notice to undersigned and with full rights to recourse against the undersigned or all fees, costs, expenses and payments made or agreed to be paid to discharge said claim. Upon default, the undersigned further agrees to pay all reasonable attorneys' fees necessary to enforce this agreement.
This agreement shall be unlimited as to amount or duration.