We welcome everyone to come and enjoy this beautiful park, but when you visit please remember the following Garden guidelines:
- Stay on paths.
- Deposit trash in designated receptacles and recycle bins.
- Do not pick flowers or climb trees.
- Pets are not allowed. (Sight-enabling guide dogs/animals are permitted.)
- Picnic only in the designated picnic area.
- Shirts and appropriate attire are required at all times.
- No motorized toys, planes or drones are permitted on or over park grounds.
- No fires, alcohol, or portable radios.
- Recreational sports, including skating, ball playing, cycling, etc., are not permitted.
- All parking is in designated areas and in parking lots.
- There is no ball fields or organized sports opportunities available.
- There is a patio with outdoor tables, chairs and umbrellas but grilling and open fires are not permitted.
- The grounds and main house are available for rentals (please see Weddings and Events)
- Pursuant to New York City Law, smoking is not permitted on the Garden’s grounds, effective May 23, 2011.