one of the most
Feb. 4 – May 7
Shrink down into the undergrowth and enter the interactive maze. Become a caterpillar and find your way through a secret wild world as grass and leaves tower above your head.
Tickets go on sale December 15
Embark on a challenging journey…
Teaming with friends and foes revealing the unusual relationship between caterpillars, butterflies and their natural surroundings. Adventure through the leaves, learn how to move like a caterpiller, discover an ant that reaps the reward of an unusual friendship, then transform into a butterfly and take flight!
Discover fascinating facts…
Learn about one of our planets most amazing lifecycles, but beware! Inside the maze lurks poisonous plants and predators waiting to pounce. Find you way through, stamp your card along the way and emerge as a beautiful butterfly.
Explore a number of activities…
Some highlights of the exhibit include:
– LIFECYCLE GARDEN CARD. Mark your progress as a butterfly by stamping your Garden Card at the Lifecycle Stations.
– CATERPILLER CRAWL. Grab some friends or family members and learn to crawl like a caterpillar
– HAIRY PLANT ATTACK. Learn how plants protect themselves to avoid be turned into a tasty meal for a hungry caterpiller.
– FOOD AND NECTAR PATH PUZZLE. Try your hand at gathering the most nectar you can find, but choose your path wisely.
– MONARCH MIGRATION MONORAIL. Once you have earned your wings, grab a hold and take flight.
and so much more!
Tickets go on sale
January 2, 2023
AGE APPROPRIATE FOR: Pre-K – 8 years
Dates and times are subject to change without notice.
Adult $20 | Senior $15 (62+) |
Child $10 (2 – 12) | Ages children up to 24 months free
Please contact the park directly for a copy of the Teacher’s
Curriculum Packet and discount rates at 914-864-7061 or
email us at, email@example.com
©Minatour Mazes and Lasdon Park and Arboretum.
All Rights Reserved.
SCHEDULED TIME SLOTS:
10 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. | 11 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
1 p.m. – 1:45 p.m. | 2 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. | 3 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
Private showings of 20+, please contact the park for details,
reservations and payment info.
This program is co-produced by