Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a ticket to Lasdon Park & Arboretum, “Autum Changes: Change can be Good” Exhibition, you and your party (defined as “you”) agree to follow our Show Etiquette and Park Rules, detailed below.
- All visitors over the age of two are required to wear a mask at all times when inside the Conservatory.
- Maintain a minimum six-foot distance between yourself and others.
- No social gatherings permitted. This includes children.
- Restrooms will be available and will be serviced routinely.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in each bathroom.
- Online purchases only. Guests must have a printed receipt or a receipt on their phone when they arrive.
- Luggage, large bags, tripods, mono-pods, drones, and other similar personal items are not permitted on site and cannot be stored. Leave these items at home or in your vehicle.
- Contact-free light refreshments available for purchase.
- You and everyone in your party will be asked to confirm that you have not had any viral-like symptoms, including but not limited to fever and cough, in the 48 hours prior to your arrival. If you feel ill, exhibit symptoms, or have had contact with a COVID-19 patient in the last 14 days, please stay home and seek care. Visitors who experience viral-like symptoms while on our property agree to self-identify to staff at Lasdon Park & Arboretum staff before leaving the property.
- To enable contact tracing, should that be necessary, all ticket buyers are required to provide names of everyone in your party.
- Please follow these rules and be patient and respectful to your neighbors and our staff during your visit.
In addition to the Exhibit Etiquette, please be sure to observe our General Garden Etiquette Rules as well:
Do stay on the paths and open lawn areas.
Do observe, watch, and enjoy the gardens.
Do follow instructions from Parks staff.
Do supervise children.
Do use quiet voices in all garden areas.
Do recycle in provided containers.
Do carry out what you bring in.
Do not bring pets. (Animals are not allowed to stay in unattended vehicles.)
Do not ride bikes, scooters, tricycles, toy car, skateboards, hover boards.
Do not play ball.
Do not fly drones or kites.
Do not climb trees or statues.
Do not pick flowers or plants.
Do not put anything in, swim or drink water in fountains.
Do not smoke or vape.
Do not barbeque
Do not bring alcoholic beverages.
We reserve the right to deny entry or remove visitor(s) who do not follow our etiquette.
Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy your visit.